Friday, August 14, 2009

it's on!

guys, the gratitude challenge is totally on. for the next few weeks, i'm going to be posting on life's little and big things that bring me happiness, inspiration, gratitude; taking note for all the experiences and memories i have and giving thanks to the people i keep in my life.

i learned a long time ago that life works in really funny ways, both good and bad, and whatever you keep with you along for the ride helps you get the most out of any journey regardless of what it might be. you know, it is like the opposite of hansel and gretel - instead of dropping crumbs, you're picking them up.

i'm a total collector - i collect cute things for my bookshelves, articles i find online, clippings and pictures from magazines, random memories from great meals with friends, adventures with my family and frequent flyer miles to places all over. like what it feels like to stand next to the iguazu falls in argentina or the reasons why i will never look at chicken tikka the same way ever again after one fateful trip to india... good, bad, whatever! so - challenge away. game on!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! From the positive tone of your blog entries it doesn't seem like you'll have any difficulty conquering the Gratitude Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read more, Syl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though, chicken tikka appears on the menus of all Indian restaurants, Bukhara in New Delhi is quite well known for it. Being a vegetarian, I cannot pass a judgment on it, but I’d say that most of the dishes I’ve had there have been absolutely outstanding.

    I’m curious where you tried it ?

    Geeta Sachdeva

    ReplyDelete